UK-BASED, DEFAULT OSCOMMERCE INSTALLATION.
For osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 (12th July 2003).
Wouldn't it be great if the default osCommerce installation is configured for UK businesses by default?
What about UK address layout?
What about UK date format?
What about the missing UK Counties, currency and VAT example?
This package is intended to be a UK-Based osCommerce DEFAULT installation and NOT a "loaded" installation.
This allows users to have the freedom of choosing their own contributions without additional compatibility problems.
- Added UK counties of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
- UK date format for Admin section.
- UK date format for Catalog section.
- UK address layout in create_account.php, address_book_process.php and checkout_shipping_address.php
- Updated date format related error constants.
- Added British Currency (default).
- Updated the sample catalog's price database.
- VAT zones.
Screenshots are also included.
In addition, this original osCommerce 2.2 bug is fixed.
Replace the US based installation files with the UK based files included in this package.
Install osCommerce in the usual manner.
Supporting Forum: http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=130454
All UK related questions, comments and suggestions are welcome.