This contribution is built on top of osCommerce 2.2rc2a.
It is an update/upgrade/revision/compilation of the following contributions:
* Option Type Feature v3 (Originally by Chandra Roukema)
* Option Type File Feature v.8 (Originally by Matt Fletcher)
* AJAX Attribute Manager v2.8.6 ((Almost unchanged) Originally by Sam West)
* Improvements by me (AvanOsch aKa Zappo the Wizard of Osch) for http://shop.crystalcopy.nl
The Option Types v2 contribution adds the following functionality to osCommerce:
* The following Option Types:
o Text (With progress bar)
o Text area (With progress bar)
o Radio buttons
* Option Sort Order (this makes it possible to order the attributes in product_info by Option)
* Option Length (this is for Text fields. Limits to the number of characters, which is shown in a progress bar)
* Comments for Options (if set in Admin, this is shown after the Option in product_info)
* Uploads are 'connected' to the customer, who now gets a dropdown with uploaded files when upload option is available.
* Uploads are placed in temporary directory if the customer is a guest, and in uploads directory if customer is registered (moves files if customer signs in)
* Temporary Uploads folder is automatically cleaned. How old the files must be for deletion, can be set via Admin.
* Use AJAX Attribute Manager for editing product attributes (Removes product attributes from product_attributes.php in Admin (hmmm.... ;D ))
o If the AJAX Attribute Manager is not wanted/needed, it is easy to exclude from the installation
The Support Thread can be found here: http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=338661