Attribute Sets Plus for osCommerce 2.2 MS2
Purpose of this Contribution
This contribution builds on the original Attributesets contribution. It provides the ability to add a set of predefined 'attributes' (herafter known as an Attribute Set) to a product.
Attributes Sets Plus irons out the creases of the excellent original contribution for a smoother operation.
(commercial info removed) has provided the following imements:
- This contribution is now register_globals OFF ready
- Ability to add multiple attribute sets to a single product at a time.
- The engine now uses database structures instead of arrays.
- A number of bugs were ironed out
- The processes alterred to allow for legacy products AND legacy attributes to co-exist with new attributes sets
- The deletes now make mor logical sense and work correctly
- No core osC tables are alterred - custom tables are used instead
- Less chance of conflict with other contributions (so I am told)
- The install is clear and well commented to help spot editting errors
See the install file for more information.
Support Thread is here:
Note: As far as I can see this contribution includes at least everything up to attribute sets 5.5, although it is not the same code and did not follow the same development path.