KissIT Image Thumbnailer CE
Updated version for OSCOM Phoenix CE and OsC2.3.4.(1). BS
KissIT Image Thumbnailer by FWR-Media
1. Optional configuration setting “KissIT Disable image upsize” which will avoid that images wich are smaller than the required thumbnail will be upsampled and show unsharp. White background will be added to reach the thumbnail size and the smaller image will be centered.
2. All main configuration settings are moved to Admin : Configuration : Images.
3. Modified tep_image function in includes/functions/html_output and Image_Helper class has been updated for 2.3.4 Bootstrap.
5. Database install and uninstall file added.
4. Rewritten and improved documentation.
OSCOM Phoenix 1.0.x.x.
osCommerce 2.3.4.(1) BS+
PHP 5.6-7.2 ( PHP 4 or ancient versions of PHP5 will NOT work )
Being a KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid ) contribution this installs extremely quickly and with minimal core file changes.
KissIT thumbnails any and all osCommerce images where the image dimensions are not equal to the image output dimensions.
PHP image manipulation functions are very heavy on resources, KissIT is optimised to only use such functions when thumbs are first created, after which no such functions are used again. Ensuring that KissIT provides the best possible performance.
Please note: KissMT will only deal with images where the correct osCommerce wrapper function is used ( tep_image() ) and where numeric width and height are passed into the wrapper.
Support thread: http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/388022-kissit-image-thumnailer/