Canada Post Automatic Labels 1.0
Original Author: Alexei Karpenko (natrium42)
Original Shop: www.electrobee.com
Initial Release: 2007-09-27
This modification allows to ship an order electronically by submitting data to Canada Post server which then returns a PDF file with a label that should be placed onto the package. Most of the information is automatically filled out given the order data.
Screenshot included in the package.
- Ships orders via Canada Post with few clicks
- Returns PDF file from Canada Post server with the label to print
- Notifies customers with the tracking number (if it is available) and stores it
- Adds description for customs for each product
- Adds Harmonization/Tariff code for each product
- Adds country of manufacture to each manufacturer
- Proper invoice for customs