Simplified SPPC module, easy modularized installation.
For CE Phoenix, Frozen and Standard osc 2.3.4.
See develop topic:
- Posibility to asign customers to the wholesaler group
- Define individual wholesale prices to each product
- Optional tax exempt wholesalers
- Optional define individual wholesale prices to attributes
- Optional define global wholesale percentage discount to all products and attribute prices
The global wholesale discount will not apply to products and attributes which have individual wholesale prices defined
- Optional setting to apply special price instead of wholesale price if the special price is lower than the wholesale price or discount.
- Optional payment and shipping modules Exclusion lists for Wholesalers and Retailers.
- Header text module to show different info text for guests, retailers and wholesalers. The texts are editable for each store language in the module settings.
Guests: no text
Retailers: “Welcome to your Retailer Account.<br>Please <a class="btn btn-info btn-xs" role="button" href="contact_us.php">Contact Us</a> to apply for a Wholesaler Account. See <a class="btn btn-info btn-xs" role="button" href="conditions.php">Conditions</a>.”
Wholesalers: “Welcome to your Wholesaler Account.<br>You can see your Wholesaler Prices on the Product Page and they will apply when you add the products of your choice to the Shopping Cart.”
- Product Info Content module to show the wholesaler price in addition to the normal price on the Product Info Page
- Only 2 Store file modifications. application_top.php one line added. Optional product_info.php attribute block modified to show wholesale attribute price.
- 3 admin files modified, categories.php, customers.php and product_attributes.php.
- Modified files for CE Phoenix, Frozen, Gold and 2.3.4 standard included.
- The wholesale prices will be automatic applied when adding a product to the Shopping Cart. This is done via shopping cart class extension, no file modification needed.
- All database modifications and language definitions are integrated in the modules.
- Optional database columns removal to keep existing entances when removing the module
NOTE: Pro version available with unlimited customer (wholesaler) groups
- To @greasemonkey for the initial idea, support, comments and testing
- To @burt for the initial guideline exposed in the forum and his database installation-removing code examples used in the store module
- To @wHiTeHaT for his help with the shopping cart class extension
- To @Tsimi, @gergely, @John W and @14steve14 for their support, comments and testing