PayPal Automated Labels Canada 1.0
Please retain the notice below:
Original Author: Alexei Karpenko
Initial Release: 2009-08-13
If you this modification is saving you time, please consider donating to
email@example.com via PayPal.
- Ships Light Packets Air electronically via Canada Post using PayPal shipping
- Also ships via other methods available with Canada Post through PayPal
- Returns GIF file from PayPal server with the label to print
- Adds description for customs for each product
- Adds Harmonization/Tariff code for each product
- Adds country of manufacture to each manufacturer
- Proper invoice for customs
Introduction by the original author
This modification allows to ship an order electronically by submitting data to
PayPal server which then returns a GIF file with a label that should be placed
onto the package. Most of the information is automatically filled out given the
This is especially useful to Canadians as Canada Post does not provide any API
to electronically ship Light Packets Air. It's very time consuming to ship them
in person at the local postal outlet. Luckily, PayPal allows to ship those via
Canada Post electronically.
What this modification does is pretend to be a human. It goes to the PayPal site
and traverses it filling in all the fields like a human would. That's all done
with PHP and Curl magic.