This contribution is compatible with anything.
I also use it for other projects.
It is a Universal one-file configuration script.
While developing, I got tired of making changes to the database or making entire configuration-pages for all the settings I was creating, so I created this file.
It can be used as temporary solution, but turned out usable enough to use in a production site too.
- Generates/Displays settings in tabs, separated by headings
- Generates/Displays a help tooltip for each option
- Uses Textfields and various Dropdowns (seconds, numbers, yes/no, colors, align....)
- Save settings as a variable or a define
- Saves a configuration file to be directly included
- Configuration file is automatically commented
- Ability to Delete entries that are also found in the DataBase
Options to set:
- SettingsFile: File to save the settings to
- DeleteDB: Set to anything to delete duplicate values from DataBase
- CommentPre: Text to add to each comment
- Settings: Array with all the settings. Contains: Tab => Heading => Row => Option => Option Settings
The file has some example settings to get you started.
The Official Support Thread is located here: http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/358905-contribution-easy-configuration-file/