This is a replacement for the Links Manager contribution located at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1256.
- Added code to includes/modules/links_listing.php and missing classes
for sort heading problem with the standard listing box.
- Added code based on code submitted by rabbitseffort that presents
the link exchange information in the links submit page is an
- Added option to check for blacklisted words. The words are defined in
a new setting in admin->configuration->Links.
- Added option to disable reciprocal link checking for individual links.
- Added a count option to admin->Configuration->Links that will allow
links to be checked by the Check links script a number of times before
the link is disabled. This was needed since some sites may not be
working when the check is performed.
- Added checkboxes to Links Status page to easily change status to Approved.
- Added option of having nested categories.
- Added option of having no categories (for display - one in admin still
needs to exist).
- Added code to check for the existence of at least one category in
admin->Links Manger->Links. If not found, the code redirects to the
admin->Links Manger->Link Categories page.
- Added option to display link count, or not.
- Added option to create a new category from within the links edit page.
- Added link category name to the links page.
- Added login option to allow link partners to edit their own links.
- Added option to Featured Links so that a featured link will be displayed
on all link pages or just on the one it is listed for.
- Changed code so that the breadcrumb link has the session ID attached.
- Changed code in admin/links.pgp so search function works as expected.
- Changed code in admin/links.php to generate a normal link instead of
an SEO one, which was causing some sites problems. If you want that
ability, you should install Ultimate SEO with the update for Links Manager.
- Changed links_db_update.php script so that it will update the
admin->configuration->Links options while keeping the current settings in place.
- Changed code so that the categories description is displayed as a true
categories description on the page under the page heading.
- Fixed search code so it finds the links from any page
- Included fixes from partial updates and items mentioned in the
- Removed extra code from links_check.php file to speed up checking.
- Removed the code for the Rating option since it was never implemented.
- Renamed to Links Manager II since the large amount of changes would
cause support problems.
- Made many small fixes and changes that are too numerous to mention.
This is a full version.
The support thread is at