This Add-On will greatly improve page load time for your shop. Instead of reloading the entire page every time the customer clicks on a link, it only requests the essential parts like updating bodyContent, categories and the best sellers boxes.
If you have enabled Cache-Control on your server, then most of the pages will only require 1 request instead of 20-50.
Moreover, the client browser will cache the visited pages with the jQuery .data() method. If a customer press the back/forward button or clicks an already visited link, then the page will load from browser cache and require no requests from the server.
This Add-On will also implement a server side caching system, using either PHP_APC User Caching if available on your server (Recommended) or otherwise fall back to native file caching.
To simplify reading the information stored in the page parse time log (page_parse_time.log), I have included an Admin Widget that uses jQuery flot (http://www.flotcharts.org/), similar to the revenue graph included with osCommerce, to create a line chart with mean value of your server's page load time per hour.
- Support for and tested on osCommerce 220.127.116.11
- Tested successfully on Google Chrome, Firefox and IE9
- Compatible with jQuery 2.0.3
- Tested successfully with MySQLi
- jQuery/Ajax Page Load
- jQuery Client Caching
- 71 optional CSS 3 Page Transition & Animation Effects
- Server Caching
- Page Parse Time Admin Widget
- PHP_APC Caching Support
- Back/Forward Browser Button Support with history.js
- SEO friendly - Shop should be unaffected for bots
- Screenshots included in package
Forum Support Link: