What it does:
- add Module Control Page to Admin/Modules
- allows to define controlled pages
- allows to decide separate for each installed module and for each controlled page which module to be hidden.
- control for each store root page (file)
- control for each installed module of the following groups:
- page list and modules list are dynamically updated if any page/module is removed or added/installed.
For OsCommerce 2.3.4(.1) BS CE, FROZEN EDGE, responsive community version BS3 and BS4
It should also work with official 2.3.4(.1), but has not been tested.
Module Control 1.2.0 has been tested with FROZEN under PHP 7.2
For OSCOM CE Phoenix 1.0.2.x please use Modules Control Phoenix 1.2.1: