What it does:
- add Module Control Page to Admin/Modules
- allows to define controlled pages
- allows to decide separate for each installed module and for each controlled page which module to be hidden.
- control for each store root page (file)
- control for each installed module of the following groups:
- page list and modules list are dynamically updated if any page/module is removed or added/installed.
For OsCommerce 2.3.4(.1) BS CE, FROZEN EDGE, responsive community version BS3 and BS4
It should also work with official 2.3.4(.1), but has not been tested.
Tested under PHP 7.2