## FedEx Automated Labels ##
This oscommerce contribution, when properly configured in a shop with a valid
FedEx account, provides the following:
- From the admin section, a ship request can be sent directly to FedEx for any
number of orders.
- A pickup date can be scheduled
- Shipment and packaging type can be specified
- If an order requires multiple packages, this can be specified,
along with the weight for the individual packages
- When a valid shipment request is made, the FedEx label is returned
(multiple labels are returned for multi-piece shipments)
- Information about the shipment is written to a shipping manifest (new table,
- Through the admin section, the administrator can:
-- cancel the shipment
-- track the shipment
-- view and print the label
-- view and print the shipping manifest for a selectable date
-- purge the shipping manifest data for the current date
- If an order has been shipped, the customer will see an option to "track this shipment"
in the order history. Order tracking is kept onsite, they won't be sent to fedex.com.